Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blanko.......recent M3

back at pj last monday,ss2 my new territories,hahaha,joking,(tis sentences quote from KJ)*i love my gangs man....especially my yamcha gang,my futsal mates,my housemate, and the best thg is,all of them love ss2,haha~seriously,i m not blogger,nor good writter,i admit....i blog for syok,but now blog becoz of i feel dat i got social responsibility to blog more,lolz~ social responsible wor~wth?!i mean dat sumtimes i really got no where to express my feelins, my emotions,i choose to blog,and i blog for pleasure....i read sum frens blog,they blog like jz wanna hide themself with sum stones, this is funny wei..jz blog wat u like la,dun worry la,Isa wont belanja u curry rice 1...sumtimes they blog to bluff,bluff dat they so enjoy....gosh,another poor species,i call them Gen Com,generation of computer..this bunch of fellas, onli found themself in internet world,they connecting with frens via msn(the frens which they dint meet b4), they post blog ,they blog like difren ppl,in the sense of they are try to re-invent themself thru blog..swt ler =='

Juz pass up my report laz wed,seems like i learn nth frm my internship compare wiv mah mates,they are busy,but they are learning as well...me?learn how to snake(sneak),and now gain weight like hell....sob sob~ nowsadays, lepak wiv my tea mate always,i damn enjoy this good moment,boost my mood up...orelse,i might bored till grow spider web in hometown....freaking lonely there,haiz haiz.....went steambot wiv AV frens...wow.happening wiv KC ,haha....dat day,i eat alot of chicken wings,i dun like steambot,so go kacao ppl who sitting bsides me,hahaha,dun angry ya,dear fren...sumtimes jz wana entertain u all.....my fren told me to shorten the blog,said i got many bullshit,haha,i felt it too,so i will keep posting often,plus,short it out,i promise,ok la,gtg....ciaoz~!!ja monsiuer =)

No comments: