Sunday, July 26, 2009

tiger beer

had been long long time we never drink together,is damn crazy for tonight, we are never try drink so much after our club after yr1, tonight i am really enjoy it.

too bad, now alergy starts attack my palm, both also felt damn numb right now, dont know what will happen after i wake up.haha,watever, like what people always says:what comes around,goes around =)

i am happy cz finally today i can see you again, i am not hoping anything,anymore,when you are smile, my heart are smilling too. no matter what happens in future, nothing gonna change your status in my heart.

i wil take my time,i am idiot,but i am trying my best. dont be afraid,i will not be that rush,that aggresive anymore

you must always take good care of yourself ya =)

sign off,
steven

No comments: