Monday, March 17, 2008

i know...dat heaven knows

My fren always remind me about this chinese term "lie ur own,lie others" so when u wanna tell lies,pls makesure u lie to urself 1st,agree?But frankly speaking,me myself practise this always,this is phychological matter some how,we call it,self consolation.....make urself feel better =)
Meet couples of problem recently,it makes me feel dat religious,culture background,education are not able to manipulate or erase human's evil selfish way,this is most worst thg i see in human being...why we call god as god,why people idolise Jesus, Mother Mary,Mother Theresa,Evita, and maybe Roberto Baggio (tis ex-italian footballer own a fund), this bunch of ppl,they are sort like angel,they shared their love,their wealth mayb health with other ppl who dun have any connection with them,so if human who are not selfish,we greet them God....
I understand dat sumtimes,when u lie to urself,will reduce level of guiltiness.but think back,why must to sabo,jeopardize ppl onli able to makes u look outstanding,why?becoz u noe dat,u r not good,u nid sumthg to put u high,pls.....dun ever create conflict,becoz,i believe in Karma~!!
To me,knife,guns,sword are not hurting anymore,the most killing weapon is MOUTH...u can spoilt sum1else reputation with ur bloody mouth,sorry to say dat,but sumtimes,WORDS are the most danger thg amongs human...
When i write this blog,many thgs i questioned myself,am i always doing the right thg?did i do sum big mistake?do i hurt sum1 self wiv my mouth?i admit...i do,becoz at least by this moment,i cant lie myself,subconscious not letting me to do dat...think be4 action,beware of words,dun miss use the ability given by god,orelse will become Mute for next life,hahaha~!
(god,pls forgive me ya...i will remind myself be good abit,kekeke~!)

No comments: