Friday, March 14, 2008

Left or Right?Middle ......

recently got so many result reveals...election la,SPM,STPM....
being thru STPM n SPM be4...i am such a failure,bigest blunder on earth

i admit,none A for my both gov general exam...call me loser then..haha~

Today flip over newspaper,its all about the excellent of sch academy,i am doubt bout izzit academy result equals today student's quality and attitude? those who bag 10 or 20 A do they realli clever or just a hard working reading machine...but still nid to salutes them,bcoz they realli put alots of effort in it,but why when reporters interview them,they will answer"i am not clever actually,and i dun like to read text book at all,i onli do "allitle" revision when comes to final exam".... "......"i m speechless,these ppl ate too much humble pie or they are hyprocrite?hahaha,dunno


when result was out, there is onli few face expression, cry, smile, hesitate.....sum ppl cry becoz they score, sum ppl cry becoz they feel dat this result not belongs to them,sum ppl cry instead of ppl crying....i still rmb the time i take my result,i was stunned by the result paper, the reality always cruel...to me....it nails me for maybe 3 or 4mins,my mind was empty, palm sweat, tragic ya?hahaha~!tis is how i feel...anyway,in our life,at sum times,we nid to do sum realli big decision for our own...i go thru tis dillema be4...due to my "good" result, i was doubt dat i able to study or not,but i dun wish to go working in this age,i started regret....becoz of wanna make my own desicion for very 1st time, we runaway from people for 2days, shut off my hp....cant eat cant sleep...haih...bad experience act,haha....

in malaysia, i feel dat we nid a piece or certs more than anythg,no matter how good u r,how aplicable,aligible,capable,invincible,imposible.....u still will always question by ur boss" can i have ur academic certs"....certs is everythg....ppl who work,they wan to study ,ppl who study, they wan to work...why human always so controversial 1 huh??hahaha.....

sum ppl choose to work, they feel dat working ex more important,sum ppl persuade higher edu,wishing better future of coz,but i feel dat,to all my frens,i feel dat in future,when we go into reality world,i will choose a middle road for my own,work fulltime,study partime, so dat my life wont waste like dat onli...my fren told me be4, if human able to live until 60 onli,now i had spend my 1/3 of my lifetime d~!!but i still searching the value of living...hahaha!

for those politician who lose in the compete,wish tat u all can learn frm mistake, no matter tat u r from left or right, juz choose a middle pathway to keep on moving....means dun overprotected or over react to our's government and citizens...human are the most special spesies on earth,so another 5 yrs...left will becoz right,right will becoz left.....jz wait n c =)

No comments: