Saturday, May 3, 2008

breathless.....i m letting go

Midnite....tea making me sleepless or my lousy old fashioned celeron processor low ram brain busying arranging old files in my mind(yaya,i noe i m long winded,but tis is how i feel now) seriously, i m not rush for any assignment or any exam like my frens do,for tis moment, i onli lepak,sleep eat,pee....play,sing,dream, pathetically, it was like a beggar style now, baggar de pon,told by my hsemate CM...i m losing my way,i m telling dat, i m LOST~!!
2 weeks later,since that day,everythg had change, sumhow like opposition smash down BN, i neva feel tis b4, neva ever....i drink syrup ,i taste bitter, i drink beer,i taste da pain,the pain on my heart. trying my best licking my wound hope dat will turn into scar as soon posible, taking this chance, i wanna thank to my frens who always foolin with me,they help me alot while i nid ppl most, adios~
no more contact with each others, no more cares and concerns, no more ......for me,once u r my major concern, i breath thru you, i breath becoz of u, do u noe dat? everytime i passed by the place we met previous moment, the scene recall again, avoid and ignorance memory recall choosen by me, once i think dat u were with me, always stay with me, once, u r my everythg, do u noe dat?
nowsadays, i hardly find my heartbeat, u r da person who raise da tempo, i hardly to see color, without u,my world was grey, crystal reminds me u r still stay inside my heart, if 2 years are the duration u spent as a companion of mine, i willing exchange with my everythg, to turn back time again, i miss u,i miss ur smile, i miss ur voice...u noe dat?u will neva noe hows i feel, and i choose to let go...free myself, quit to be ur burden, but when the day i were gone, i will turn into wind, follow wherever u are, when u nids me,i will always be with u

urs faithfully,
Stvnwen WC

2 comments:

yunyun ^^ said...

so kelian oh...may i know who is that?? xD

steven said...

god...bettta dont.hahaha~!!
ei thanks for viewing ler... =)