Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i love you mama

i am 22,ya, 22....old enuf to own myself a family.career.anythg,everythg,
but without u,i am nothg.i have nth.i wont be anythg,
u raise me up, without hoping repay.return,
u raise me up,witout complaint,without doubtful....

wat i do,u will onli comment it,advice, but supportive always
wat i done.u will neva over punish,and sumhow will put blame to urself
my destiny belongs to myself, but ur destiny.u exchange it with our's,

u sacrifice everythg of urs,to help us achieve the dream
u sacrifice ur whole life to let us to be more comfort
For the every litle thg u do,for us,are the best thg compare with any
For the everythg u do,at this moment,i only able to say thank you

I m sorry for being rebellious once.
I m sorry for being such a dissapointment to u once.
I m sorry that i m not able to make u proud of me.
I m sorry that i never tell u dat i love u.

with this coming mothers day,i have nothg for u mummy,but sum promises to realize in future
Mum,i love you u,although is not as much as the love dat u giving to me
Mum,i love you,for the sacrifice u had made all this years
I almost drop my tears while typing this post,but the burden carry by you,i will neva able repay,
but mum,i will try to give u the best i can, and i wanna thank you dat being
THE GREATEST MUM OF MINE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never know you're that sentimental. your Mama would be very proud to read this. if only i got her email address : P

Anonymous said...

yeesh, not again!! it's me above btw. Jericho R.