Thursday, December 4, 2008

Before......After........

Before.
After
I am freaking sad for my appearance right now~!!!!what turn me into 40yrs old mid uncle?!
No wonder i refuse to take any picture recent yrs,
No wonder all my attire became TIGHT after washed(blame la blame),
No wonder i hurted my knee always,
No wonder kids calling me uncle,
No wonder i can whacked whole tons of food,swallow it easily,
No wonder i dont give a damn how i look alike nw.
becoz i m ugly fuggy little old man with big tummy
becoz my body grow alot of fats
becoz i put on weight crazily vertically rapidly (FYI,87-72=??) in 2 and half yrs
becoz i m fat,i looks old,i m bald,and i m officially having my mid-age crisis nw
bcoz my stomach capicity no longer 80G,but extended to 160G
bcoz i m already looks terible,horible,extremely,tragically ugly,who cares?
i nid motivation
i nid medication
i nid determination
i nid self-evaluation
i nid DIET~!!!!
b4 its too late
b4 diseases lands me
b4 my fats level higher than blood cc
b4 i broke my legs(hand o watever ...)
b4 i lost all my hair.......
i think i need a nutritionist and psychologist for now......
i m so DEAD
4 Dec 2008
-steven-

No comments: