Thursday, December 4, 2008

My mission,my vision

Okay okay,bluff enuf~!!i said this million times d,none of it realize,list down and refresh it ,recall it again...i m so lazy and slack~!!

talk bout financial management,i seriously nid to have a good control on my own

talk bout my diet plan,it was always postpone and delay and postpone

talk bout my life,believe me if i told u i m factory guard

talk bout myself,i did improve,but nth much,but i still learning,still exploring

my mission

*slim down in order to avoid embarassing myself

*SAVE MONEY FOR BETTER FUTURE (yaya,inspired by sum slogan,XP)

*stop complaining how sucks life will be,back to reality

my vision

*employ in shortest time after graduate

*add on self value for long term

*be a multi-tasking machine

i think i shud go and nap now, Adios~!!

p/s:lots of stupid thoughts,pls forgive me......

No comments: