Monday, November 2, 2009

Decision, Dilemma

I read an article bout life and decision making,which might bring a huge impact in our life,and there is something that inspired me the most.let share this here:

What is your Biggest fear?

What are fear of while you the result so unpredictable.

What bothering you the most all the time?

The problem/issue that bothering you the most, are the thing u care the most

Do not always blame on opportunity did not approach you, ask yourself, had you well prepared?

Luck are with those who work hard.

thanks to Mr Tee. he made me changed my mind after have a long conversation with him. very grateful. although i don't trust god, but if he really do exist, he still havn't abandoned, forgotten me. thanks a lot.i think i have to brush up my language before i decide to pick this challenge up.

"God close your front door, he will open another exit for u"

No comments: