Monday, November 2, 2009

How i cure my loneliness. how i cure when i miss someone.

Typical Aquarius cant beat boredom and loneliness. once i told my friend, there are something you can kill me, make me mute,broke my legs or throw me to a stranded island,and i am serious with it.in life, there is 2 elements i wouldn't miss out, entertainment, and football. Entertainment concluded, social life, friends, music, movie. football? this sport had following me for a decade, the day still count on =)

back in hometown nearly a month, time flies, and i am wasting my time too, haha! frankly, now i only pick myself up to be more serious on my job hunting, finally, i got some ideal plans in my mind, too bad, i am still in dilemma......nowadays, i oldtown's regular customers. spending whole afternoon at old town coffee shop.for? internet access lo. and cure my coffee addiction too. i am gonna be one of the Malaysia Diabetis Association's member very soon.

my temper became worst, alil bit of lost control, abit lost too. i hate to be alone, but still need to overcome it. when i said i dont wanna miss her, but i keep on doing something which will make me think of her, i ate a lot of instant noodle, i ate chocolate, i ate ice cream, and i am getting fatter. i drink a lot too recently. must do some changes d. cant keep on like this.

i realize, when you keep on deny missed some1 else, u might miss her more, and doing the act which will remind her/him more. i will keep my faith until the day i found it again. and i am ok =)

signed off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her is KJ? WTF man. so gay!

Copy Ong Chee Yik said...

To cure your loneliness, just masturbate man, just masturbate .. just kd ...