Monday, May 2, 2011

Love drunk

I look alike mid-age uncle right now, no longer sad for my appearance. currently worry about my health, i can't breath well, certainly, soulless movement and lotsa minor minded stuff occurred. i guess, alcohol had eaten up all my brain cells, i not only plans to quit, but quit beer asap. orelse,i might not only die in young age, diseases strike too.

ok.back to topic. love drunk. why love must drunk? do you guys realize that while your friends in love or in the stage of courting and flirting, most of them will self-deception sounds hurt, but i think its true. like wise, most of those couple and lovers, love birds, act like an big baby during those time. people told me this, you will do some which is very extraordinary when u in love in with somebodyelse, you dont even know how to judge black and white, love is color of blind ya.

some times i might thirst for love, but i dont need it afterall, u can call me selfish,but i trust that, till i can be in those unconditional love mode again,i dont mind to be drunk again. at this moment,i wanna be successful 1st, and launch my mayday plan.peeps wish me luck

thanks! =) with <3

No comments: