Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WISH LIST.

I AM BACK! it is time for self-evaluation = ))

chapter I life
my life, never stop challenging me everyday, to me, everyday is a brand new day, i will keep on learning = )
my life, never stop me from compare with my peers, everyday i heard good news from them, hope 1 day, my turn for the good headline from my side
my life, never stop give me chances for learning, and i do has a good platform for it,I truly grateful on it

chapter II achievement
achieve- on my job, didn't see any improvement, which mean, i still have tons of space of improvement
achieve- on me, hair getting lesser, weight drop too, thanks to my best buddy since form 1 (latest: 88.4kg)
achieve- on networking, erm, must put extra hard work in it*** ( must do!)

chapter III objectives
goal, i put s behind this title, because of , i have some real dreams to achieve, sadly, still nil, but yet to realize = )
to do list:
* seek for doctor who able to consult on my hair problem
* keep on diet plan, and well self dicipline
* job wise, do it wisely of course, time is running out
* quit sugar, quit beer, quit wine, just noticed that wine and beer have kinda similarity of calories =(
* get myself ML starwalker, lol!
* CHANGE! MY ATTITUDE!

chapter IV plans
* from march onward, benchmark today, change a new ride if do really necessarily, in 6 months time
* purchase a house before year 2014
* find a partner, business partner, or life time partner, hehehe!

anyhow. enough for this round updates, wanna shout this to myself
" YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! "

-WC-

No comments: