Thursday, October 23, 2008

Impulsive Part II

PRETTY?SEXY?NICE BODY FIGURE?always heard from my frens,MR K.J giving high compliments to Thai girls,i found 1,charming,mature beauty type,now i started agree what he told us previously,to be frank,he not only good fren of my,plus,indirectly,he is a B example for me(B=???)haha,u guess wats dat la....tutor as well...he is knowledgeble?not realli,but he is experienced,veteran,is he a genius?nope,but he can pass the test without study,he learn stg which couldnt found in book....(HOW TO WIN GIRL'SSSS HEART IN 2HRS),ya,no kidding...respect tak?haha

I dun think the pic does deal with wat i wrote now,but when i c the pics,i do feel sumthg...erm hormone stuff la,haha..today when one my fren told me his fren pregnant,i started think of the Thai girl,KJ as well,was wondering how old his child now...hahaha(hope he wont read my blog)
guys out there,pls becareful,wear HELMET when u wanna WORK,so u wont have to hit and run,u will not become ppl's parents in early of age,guys are visual animal,brain grow lower body,so i conclude dat,MAN ARE ALWAYS IMPULSIVE....haha

No comments: