Thursday, October 23, 2008

Impulsive....leads failure

what i have done while now is the 2nd week of short sem?notify that yr3 s2 is quite rush and the schedule packed like hell,i m still not able to pick up myself to construct my assignments, busy
for DOTA,i am shamed to tell u dat,i busy playing tis game,i am not addicted,but not givin up to play cz wanna win my roomate,seems childish ya,yeah,kiddo stuff...haha...

even play game,i do using my brain power,twist,squeeze,and sumtimes i will figure out my weaknesses in game,dats my sub-conscious....i realli dat,i am so furious,so impulsive,and sumtimes hatred and vengeane,tat was so negative,i dint improve any while i train myself thru tis game,wat i mean is,my patient become lesser,am my attitude problem still there.....

SO SAD......i dunno wat can save me,wat can help me,human borned to be learn,as in forever,u will neva see the end of knowledge,there is sumthing in my mind.clutches my voice of heart too,alway wish that,it will come to me again,till the very forever,before that,i mz prepared myself,with changing my fxxking attitude,before the greater challenge arrive....frens,ARE YOU REady??

No comments: