Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Era, That Era....

"Check, check....Yr 2008, started counting down for the incoming 2009..." u may thought i calculate sum waiting event or sum1else important made for me...bday...nope, u guys misunderstanding, frankly speaking, ppl who know me well,i will not giv a damn on time stuff, dats y,my time management are very un-organise..this sound true for me...

no other plan or wat la,dat day chating wiv a net fren,i jz realized in reality world,there are still such thg happens,u noe wat? "blind date"...opssi...not blind date,but blind marriage..swt la wei...Ripley aye?-believe it or not..hahaha...but i think is was real..cz i trust wat the person told me.

she told me dat,she will leave MY end of this yr,taiwan next station,why?cz she will marridge wiv a guy she doesnt see b4,and directed by her grandma...gosh..pls la..nowadays still got tis kind of thgs 1 meh??i realli feel speechless...

i always glad i born in 21th century,for i dunnid to bear many thg went thru by my great grand parents,in fact,sum place still practise this kind of wat we call it "old law"..no other thg,i can onli pray for her,gain back her's freedom ASAP....cz she told me,she will wish to re-incarnation ....sad huh?

I will pray for you...AT
-Steven-

No comments: