Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friend.

This post is specially dedicate to Yibin, who will leaving on end of this Sept, the date drawing near ade some how.

I don't need a friend who can spend me beer or meal, i need a friend share me beer and nice meal,

I don't need a friend who can fetch me everywhere, but when my car broke down, he can fetch me or help me call for help

I don't need a friend who offer me a job, i just need their sincere advice on my career

I don't need a friend bring my chicks, i prefer a friend bring me know his dude

And luckily, i have many of mine friends able to do so, sounds demanding, i am doing the same way to my friends too,to the my buddies, whole night long chat, i able to offer you guys =)

People told me, when you get older, you will have lesser friends, i should say, you may gain some while you losing some.

One of my best friend, my beer mate, my tea mate, will left Malaysia for U.K in this coming week, i would say, i feel upset and happy at the same time. sad coz might not seeing him for 2 years or maybe if he able to settle down in U.K. then will be very rare chance to meet up ade. Happy for him, because not every1 able to further their study in U.K although its getting common.

Anyway, Yibin, i wish you have the best undertaking in your future, and please come back Malaysia, you know people here do really needs you badly, take care always!

No comments: