Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Racist

I hate racist, superbly hate racist. the racist i mean here is not only people who ask Malaysia chinese go back China via AA, as well as chinese who talk alike racist. in fact, if they arent 1, they wont talk alike racist.

Fuck the racist! I damn hate racist, don't la like that, i meet lotsa decent malaysians, since you are 1 of them, why call those racist as barbarian? ya, you may right in some way, think about you, when you sound so vengeful, you already one of them, different team only, you are in minority of gang, this is silly okay!

Ya, i am so idiot because of those few stupid words, but i do really care bout my country, i born as Malaysian, i called myself as overseas chinese, in fact, i still loves my tanah air, i will never forget this phase, "We are the Rakyat". Fuck the inequality in Msia, just do what you can, at least be a voter.

sign off. (with anger still)

No comments: