Sunday, September 19, 2010

My life Journal

My English getting worst and rotten nowadays, writing and speaking, feel worried bout it. have to brush up my language through post more blog, in fact, its kinda wrong too, because nobody will know what mistake they had made, human doesn't self evaluate that often, and this is a fact!

My grammar are sucks, yet, i have no solution on it, aih, let it be lah! anyway, this blog is not blog about my language, 2 days ago, i had made up my mind, i decide to give a try, and test myself, so i gotta brush up my english before i take this challenge, before the journey starts again....

Thank god, i dint delete my present blog, which i had an intention to do so, after read back some of my posts, i able to trace myself, where i am now, and whether i am improving or still stepping on the same spot? reluctant, i am walking backwards actually, i shall remind myself via this Life journal.

Finally, buck up man! A man who live without dreams and career, not qualify as a Real Man! i wanna be something more than i turn into something, sounds catchy aye? have a lil brainstorm bout it lah peeps, again, Adios!

-steven-

No comments: