Saturday, September 18, 2010

life, you will never know until you realize its gone

In my life, i often met this type of homosapien, "i heard from A, we shouldn't do this action", "according to friend of mine, the place is quite nice", "they said and they say..." i noticed this type of human, they arent those who without opinion, but they prefer convert their own opinion, to the "others", when ppl disagree with them, they just push away, it wasnt me! duh!

i am struggle over few issues bout myself, have no result still, always proscastinating, self deceit , excuses, bla bla bla.....keep telling myself that tomorrow will be better, i can figure it, i can fix it, end up-nothing! i am so lost, until i lost myself,i dont even know what am i doing recently, buck up buck up!

ok, pls bear with me bout tis, i really heard from 1 of my friend, "let say u have only 6hour left for ur life, what will you do?" i really cant tell, and i dont even know what i should put in the 1st place, what comes after, meaning, its still long way for me to go, i had wasted my life for nearly half years, no joke, precisely, 4months. i gain nothing besides of body weight.

-Life, you will never know WHAT YOU HAD MISSINg, until you realize its gone- i missed a dream, i missed myself, i missing the sense of belonging, and the taste of victory, no life satisfactory for this 120days, how sad?! life is only 1 way ticket, and if i have chance, i will answer my friend for the previous question he gave me, "i gotta woke up from this long day dream, and bucked up, earn back what i suppose to have at my age, what is my future plans."

with you question, i generate another silly thought, "think bout what had u done in your life, if you only left 6hrs on this world?"

signed off,
-steven-

No comments: